Monday, August 07, 2006

What da Fuck You Lookin' at?!

NYC was a good and bad trip in itself. More good than bad I guess. So we left on Friday I changed our return time to a little earlier, it only cost $20. We were equiped with a portable DVD player we began watching Ultraviolet when we left the damn things rechargable battery only lasts 90minutes. So we missed the end. Traffic was sucking when we were really close which irritated me even though I wasn't driving. We got there safe and almost on time. My buddy Brown met us at Grand Central, we got some dirty water dogs and headed to his place on Staten Island. His place was a basement but wasn't to bad except it was for a midget, even HB had to duck most the time. We got some pizza had some drinks and BSed then went to go see his buddy's band play the Avon Junkies. Brown warned us that the place was hot and smelled like a sweaty armpit that was wiped with an ass. He was right, the place was raunchy as all hell. There were lots of little kids slammin and shit, was pretty good hardcore music. Avon Junkies were pretty good. Then we went back and crashed. Saturday we went to the city, we didn't get up til noon and didn't leave til like 2 or so. We of course had a couple drinks before we left, me and Brown, HB didn't really drink. We went and defiled statues, saw ground zero, St. Patricks cathedral, trinity church, radio city music hall, Times square, Hard Rock, Rockefeller Center, and whatever else I forgot. Statue of Liberty a couple times because the Staten Island ferry goes by it. We stopped at some fancy restraunt and had some drinks, HB got a little tipsy and Brown kept tryin to get her to yell What the Fuck you lookin at out the cab. It was funny. We went back to his place HB crashed we stayed up drinking and talking. I drank way to much, I didn't think so at the time but Sunday morning my stomach was in knots. I couldn't eat. We were running late. I realized on the way that I forgot the greyhound tickets but whatever I thought I could get new ones, wrong! SO on the bus, ferry, subway to get back to Grand Central I am in agony. I feel like I am gonna explode, I feel like I have to shit and puke and if one slips so will the other. I kept trying to distract myself. We finally get there right at the time our bus should have been leaving but I had to run to the bathroom and do both. Then I felt much better and went to get tickets. They wouldn't give me them, I had to buy new tickets for the later bus that I payed to move up earlier. So then we were stuck there for another 2 hours. We walked around outside a bit and what not. I charged the crappy DVD player all weekend in hopes it would last longer. We got on the bus and started watching Basic Instinct 2, 90 minutes it shut off, didn't get to see the end of that either. Damn piece of shit. We got home safe though, my car was still in one piece and no tickets. I blew about $100 dollars in unessasary bus tickets but whatever, we had to come back. All in all it was a pretty good time, just need not drink so much alcohol when we're walking all over a city and sweating in the heat. and pay closer attention to tickets. Good times, maybe some pics to come soon. I think the best is us defileing the bull.