Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Narcolepsy...?

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. I am constantly tired, no matter how much sleep I get. On weekends I'll sleep for at least 10 hours and then not do anything but lay around and watch tv. This morning I didn't even hear the alarm at all, HB had to come and wake me up, then I came to work still tired as hell so I did my little morning shit and then took a 2 hour nap. I think I woke myself up snoring. I just kind of heard it when I was opening my eyes, it scared me. Perhaps it has something to do with my nose, it's constantly stuffed and hurting and then when I wake up my eyelids feel like they're stuck to my eyeballs. They have been really dry in the mornings, I'll have to mention that to the doc in October. Or then maybe it's my back, it always hurts, I need to go to a chiropractor or something and get it popped and a massage. But all these things may just all add up to an uncomfortable sleep and not reahing my REM sleep or something even though once I am out, I am dead. Nothing, no sounds, no dreams, no nothing. It could be narcolepsy, which is also called excessive daytime sleepiness. I think HB and I both have it. It can vary in severity, not all of them are like in Duece Bigalo. Really though, during the week I get up around 545 but I usually go to bed by 10, that's almost the recommended 8 hours of sleep and then I sleep a lot on weekends and still tired as hell. So in my professional opinion I have diagnosed myself with Narcolepsy, so excuse me while I go take another nap and tell my boss it's not my fault, it's a medical condition.

I'll try to get some of the NY pics up this weekend, maybe earlier if I get out of work or something, but I need the money. Since I've been in the military I have gotten my taxes done with no clue to the fact that I was supposed to pay Ohio school tax and got a letter back in March that said I owed like $800 in late tax fines and shit so I called and explained to the people and they told me to just file all the years since 2002, and they'd send a late charge or something that wouldn't be so huge, so I did. Monday I got a letter in the mail that it was handed over to a collection agency for 700 or so. So again I called and explained but I didn't make copies of the tax forms before I sent them. They told me to get copies of the cashed checks and write it all down and send it in. So that's one more piece of shit thing I have to deal with. Along with the guy in charge threw a fit yesterday about my and dumbass never being here and shit. Dumbass told me that we need to play it straight for a week or so and then go back to what we were doing, it's 1030 and he still isn't here yet. Good job playing it cool, fucknut.