Thursday, August 31, 2006

Pics

So since I said I'd put pics up I finally decided to stop being such a lazy fuck. Here are a couple pics of our babies. I need to get a pic of them sleeping, last night it was so cute!! Homer is bigger, he was laying down like this ----> and Marge was on top of him like this <----- just laying on him, all night long. But here's them awake, Homer is the one with his head up behing Marge. They are only as long as our finger and they could get up to 2 ft long.







This one was at the party I was trying to cross my eyes but the pic went before so I just look like a retard with half a lazy eye.



And for my HNT that I haven't done in a long time, a picture of my ass in my buds face. Note to all if you have a house party DO NOT pass out on the couch when people are still there. Go up to your bedroom where no one will mess with you or this could happen to you!