Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A little something

Well Thank gawd it's wednesday already!! This weekend was good, I got to spend some QT(that's quality time for you civilians) with Chris and his woman before they left to move to Texas. They had a little party Saturday night and they came over on Monday, it was fun. I am gonna miss both of them even though his woman DQ would never come hang out with us when he wasn't here. I am happy for them though and hope things get better for them, it's hard as shit being that far away from the person you love. We'll go down and visit them in February and then they'll come up to get married again next summer.

Lets see not too much else going on. Tito beat Shamrock last night again for the third time in UFC and Shamrock announced his retirement. Umm Korea tested a nuke, aand I'm sure other things have happened that don't directly affect me so I don't usually pay attention to. Halloween is coming! We are gonna try to go to some Haunted Houses or something this weekend. I like going to them, they are fun and funny. HB gets scared easy and will probably punch me in the face for scaring her. When I was younger I'd go with some friends all sorts of fucked up on illegal things and have a ball with all the lights and shit and still never got scared. I recently found that there is an abandoned mental hospital that is supposed to be haunted not far from our house so maybe I can convince some others to go in and check it out. I found some ghost hunter sites taking about it. Chestnut Lodge Asylum anyone wanna go with me??