Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Halloween

This weekend was pretty fun, we had a Halloween party. I don't think we'll ever get up all the fake spiderwebs! We had fun though, the kids ran wild upstairs, we all talked and had horror movies on. When most people left us remaining played Taboo again, HB and I remain undefeated!! Though she was getting mad at me and calling me stupid... I had a couple drinks, sorry I wasn't on my A game, but we still won against 3 people. I seem to be having a problem adjusting to Gabe being back. I just got too used to the quiet I guess, but I am going to try to keep my mouth shut, which is hard for me. But I need to understand he is readjusting too. But aside from that everything has been pretty boring, not much to post. Work, work, work as usual. I got only a few weeks left of work for the navy, I have been debating about getting my last haircut but I think I'm just gonna let it go. What are they gonna do... fire me?! I am gonna go back home this weekend to see my boy. It'll give HB and Gabe time to chill together without me yelling. We lost power for a couple hours yesterday, that sucked! I was a bit hungover too so then I couldn't just veg in front of the tv, I tried reading but it wasn't that bright out and was putting me to sleep. Umm that's about it. I guess I'll come back when I have something to say. Later.