Monday, October 02, 2006

B-day Getaway

This weekend was great!! HB made reservations at Haley Farm, a cozy bed and breakfast up in the mountains. The weather didn't cooperate with us, it rained off and on and was 50 degrees out so we didn't get to enjoy the outdoor adventures that we wanted. But we did enjoy the jacuzzi and fireplace in the room. As well as checking out the funny locals at the antique stores. We went and saw Jackass 2, which I laughed so hard I was crying and almost pissed my pants, literally after I ran to the bathroom and barely got my pants undone. It was very relaxing and the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me, and probably the most spent on me as well, which I feel bad for. I don't like people spending a bunch of money on me, I know it's hypocritical because I will do the same but whatever. We both got massages and sat in the sauna. I definately need to find a reasonably priced massage place around here, I don't think I have ever been that relaxed. It was kind of nice to get pampered...lol.

But back to work now and am tired as hell. I don't won't to go to my other job but I as always could use the money so I can get everything paid off before I get out. Chris is gonna be back this weekend, it'll be good to see him again and hang out but he is taking his wife back with him so I am gonna miss both of them at least until next summer when they come back to get married again. But hopefully I will get to go down and see them before that and maybe they can come back up here sometime for something. WHo knows oh well. I need to get some work done so I can leave and go to my other job, I've been leaving here earlier and earlier. I usually try to leave around noon but has been more close to 11. No one seems to care to much and I have been getting good hours at the other job. Ok...I'm out!