Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Weekend minus the concert

I will post about the concert later tonight. This is just a quick post to kill some time before I go to my eye appointment. The concert was fun. Marie Antoinette was gay as all hell!!!! HB said she liked it but I think she was just saying that because the movie pissed me off so much. There is no point to the movie, there is no story, no plot, no anything. Well there is Kirstin Dunst butt but that's it. What the commercial trailer and imagine it being 2 hours long and thats the movie. She goes to France is married, she lives, and the leave. They have little things that make you think something will happen but nothing. Towards the end people were rioting and I was hoping that she got her head put on a pike or something but nope nothing. I just read that she was beheaded, why wasn't that in the movie!! Ok I'm mad again so I'll stop.

Friday we went to a Haunted trail thing in Olney. It was fun because HB and her friend kept getting scared and screaming but it wasn't worth $20, and then the $7 for a gay corn maze, you just walk around corn. No one to try to scare you nothing just walk and half of it was messed up because people would get irritated and make their own paths. But it was a pretty good time just getting out and hanging out. We were trying to get to one up by Baltimore but when we started heading there the traffic sucked so we knew we wouldn't get there before they closed and we just went and played some pool instead.

HB is heading to Texas today to pick her boy up, she'll be back tomorrow so I gotta take her to and from the airport. SO I will be home alone tonight. I will put up the picks of the concert and maybe type out the post or I may save that for tomorrow and play some Halo, we'll see. Ok time to go, Later.