Thursday, November 09, 2006

Blogiversary

Tomorrow will be my 2 year mark from my first post, well my first 3 posts. I started my blogger account to post comments on Canowine's blog, the nothingness was because I didn't plan on blogging I just wanted the account, the RC666 was because I was the "token devil worshipper" of the office and I always wanted to leave evil comments. Well a while later I decided to make that blog, my first post was a poem from Henry Rollins that I found in his book that Uncle Tom let me borrow to read, which was pretty fitting since my wife left a few months earlier. Then I posted about Silverstein since I wanted this to be about my music, like Canowine except good music, MY music. Then a bunch of places to watch funny videos since that was mainly what I did at work. Check out the first couple posts HERE if you like.

Well a lot has changed since those days way back. I've talked about my music and wrote some poems and talked about my life. No one seemed to really care about my music, some people liked my concert reviews but it wasn't long before I decided that this wasn't a place for me to entertain others, this was my place. This was my journal, a place to bitch, rant, and rave about whatever. To post pics and memories that I can look back on for however long it stays there. I have made some friends, most just through the blogosphere but a couple I've met in person. I've had over 29,000 people come through here since I added the counter within the first month or so, this will be my 506th post on this blog.

It is fun from time to time, to look back on the past. I have a journal type thing that I used to write in quite a bit but it's not the same to read back in that. Here I can have pics and links and whatever I wanted to put with it. My journal I wouldn't write non-sense, I would just right when I was depressed. Here I write/wrote whenever about whatever, I know lots of things didn't make it on here but a lot more has. I've thought about quitting several times, especially since I've run out of things to say for the most part, and realized that not many care but then again this is for me. So I post when I get the chance and update the few friends I have on here and still keep tabs on my life. Thank you all who continue to read this and thank you for letting me read yours.

Next week is my last full week of work!!!! Thanksgiving and I am D-O-N-E DONE! I am excited and happy. A little worried but not much, I've adapted and overcome a lot and nothing will hold me down. I will continue to update. Take care everyone!