Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Replacement

So my replacemment has been around here a bit for me to try to train him how to do everything. He seems like an ok guy, he just talks way to much about shit I don't care about while I am trying to teach him stuff. Normally this would piss me the hell off but in this case I just kind of chuckle and think "Oh, well you'll be fucked when I'm gone". Yesterday when I was trying to show him how to upload reports that come in all the time, I grabbed a stack and started to talk and he looked at the world map behind me and proceeded to tell me tales of his day on a ship in europe and shit like I really cared, then he said he had to go to the bathroom and apparently stopped to talk to someone else on his way back, I ate my food and then left since he kept talking to them. I'm not staying later than I usually do to train him. If he wants to learn this stuff he needs to come in when I'm here. I get here around 630 and leave around 11. All my work is done in the morning, I've told him my usual schedule to do things and said he can do it whenever he wants as long as everything gets done everyday. Well he must think he knows how to do it all since he still isn't in this morning. I know he's having problems since he is moving from another department in the hospital and they don't want to let him go, he doesn't want to leave them messed up and needs to train someone there to do his job. Yesterday he said he'd be here in the mornings and there in the afternoon, that's great it will work for everyone, except when he isn't here in the morning when I am. I can only surf the web so much and sit on my thumb not doing anything so I have the stuff to show him how to do it. SO I'll get bored and then do it if he's not here and hopefully he will be here early tomorrow so he can get some hands on instead of just watching me. All the stuff is fairly easy, especially when you do it everyday so he shouldn't need to much training, I just hope he is confident enough.

Other news, I will be going to see Silverstein for the 4th time Saturday, Bought tickets to see 30 Seconds to Mars again with +44(with Mark and Travis from Blink182)and will be buying tickets to see Senses Fail again soon!! I am pretty excited about those shows. Hopefully get some good pics and stuff, SIlverstein and Senses Fail aren't going to be the same without Chris at my side starting mosh pits and fighting our way to the front but he is a puss who won't fly up here to go to concerts with me. It's only a couple hundred dollars to fly from Texas to DC, I don't see what the big deal is really. But I gotta start doing some paper work and stuff for my transistion into being a civilian again. My hair is already getting longer, I will probably get my face pierced again next month and then see what happens from there!!