Friday, November 17, 2006

I HATE TRAFFIC!

Seriously!! This week has probably been the worst week of traffic I've ever experienced! Monday took for ever to get home, Tuesday was so backed up to my other job I turned around and went home and took a nap, Wednesday was just slower than usual, Yesterday was the worst yet thanks to the monsoon!! Plus the past 2 mornings I have almost got into accidents on the way to work because of people who don't understand or just simply can't drive between the lines. This morning a car was almost half way in my lane, not trying to get over just driving there. I honked my horn and got next to them while they are still in my lane, if my window was down I could have knocked on their window no problem. I look at them the passenger looked at me like I was crazy for honking my horn while they are still in my lane. I just wanted to slam into them and it would have been their fault but I couldn't mess up my car, if I still had the minivan it would have been on! I hate the traffic and can't wait to get out of it!!!

Yesterday was the last day I think I'll wear my uniform. Technically I should wear it until Wednesday but my hair is out of regs so I figured I'd just wear regular clothes. I doubt anyone will say anything. Tomorrow is SILVERSTEIN!! I can't wait, I love them, I hope the play "Already Dead" and maybe a couple acoustic songs. This will be my first time seeing them headline, so I told HB that I am staying for all encores and everything! It is an early show, 4pm and there is another show at 10 so we won't really be there that late or anything. Monday I think Uncle Tom, Canowine and I will be checking out a band Boyskout in B-more at the Talking Head Club. It will be like old times. The show is late as hell though, I will see if I can still hang and go to work the next day but the other 2 are old as hell now. Uncle Tom doesn't have to work but Canowine is the oldest, even though he actually looks the youngest, Damn Asians(*shakes fist*).

SO how many people saw lines outside every electronics store this morning waiting for the playstation 3?? What a bunch of losers, seriously, who can't wait a couple days or even a week, they have to wait in line all night. I drive by Best Buy every morning and there was a nice line of people with lawn chairs and blankets. It was like the retards that waited for weeks to see Star Wars. Actually it was probably he same people. They just wanted to get out of their moms basement so they campout for whatever they can that's nerdy. Hell I just bought and x-box 2 years ago after it was out for 2 years. I may buy the x-box360 or playstation 3 sometime before I die. Oh well, thank gawd it's Friday! Hope everyone has a good weekend!!