Friday, November 24, 2006

I'm a Civilian!... Well Kinda

First, Happy Thanksgiving. Yesterday was pretty stressful, our place has had a leak from our shower and they have been trying to fix it and have completely ripped out our bathrrom and tore up the ceiling in our dining room. Plus yesterday water started leaking all over and made a huge mess. They were working during Thanksgiving since Latinos don't celebrate it. All While HBs boy wants to talk to them and run around, HB was trying to make food, I just wanted to sleep. It ended up turning out good though. HB made her second delicious Thanksgiving meal, everyone who came seemed to have a good time, HB and I are still undefeated Champions of Taboo, and I finished all the dishes this morning.

Wenesday was my last day of work for the Navy so to celebrate I went and got my Labret pierced again, it's like lower lip for those of you who don't know, I will post a pic sometime. I know I still need to get the Silverstein Pics up but with all that happening around the house I really haven't gotten around to it. My hair is getting long and shaggy. I look like a bum, but as usual I don't give a shit. I actually have to go back to Navy next week to turn in some papers since the guy in charge wasn't there Wednesday, I may have to fing a small band-aid to put over my piercing so I don't get in trouble or anything. I am still technically under contract until January 9. I am sitting at my job now, it's no long my other job...lol. But need to get my hours in so I can pay off my eyes and furniture, after that I am good to go!! Or at least I think and hope! The way I see it I have been having a lot of money left over, my checking is higher than ever right now of course some of that is because I wanted to make sure I had enough but I have been putting a couple hundred on my eyes at a time so that will make a difference but the interest just kicked in so that added quite a bit. The furniture, I don't think we really owe too much more on. As long as I can get them pretty much gone in a month I will be good!! We'll see. Ok enough about my financial plan.

We got a concert Thursday, 30 Seconds to Mars, Jared Leto's band again so HB can drool all over herself, with +44, I wish it was all of Blink182 but just Mark and Travis, I need to get their album so I can start listening to it, maybe tonight I can put the pics up and then get the album. Lets all cross our fingers that I can do that shall we. Ok well I am tired but need to get back to work and find me a pepsi or something. Happy Halodays all!!