Monday, September 11, 2006

Comedy and Fear

I got free tickets from DC101 to go see Lisa Lampanelli, she the "queen of mean". You may have seen her on Comedy Central she been on the Roasts of Pam Anderson and William Shatner. She is funny as hell. Well we go down to DC find are seats, pretty close and in the center. Other people come in and we are surrounded buy queers and dykes. Seriously I was scared out of my mind. Ok maybe not actually scared but disgusted and freaked out. We were fairly close to Dupont Circle I guess. For those of you who don't know that's the gay district. We had a whole gay section next to us and a huge dyke section in front of us. I was kind of laughing because I knew that Lisa would talk so much shit about them. But then the first comic came out and guess what.... Flaming Homosexual. He was fucking with the straight guys up front. He was funny, his name was Wendell or some shit. Then some New York guy who looked like a guy I used to work with, sorta funny. Then Lisa, I was laughing non stop for the hour or two she was on stage. She is a 45 year old white lady from connecticut who kept say things like "That's how I roll, son". She fucked with everyone queers, dykes, blacks, white, latino, asian, arab, skinny ass hoes, and everyone else. She was filarious. She's lost some weight too, she looked huge on tv but now is down to chunky. I kind of felt like a retarded dick, I forgot to hit an ATM so I had 1 dollar in my wallet. SO HB wanted some water when we got there but it didn't look like they took credit and was probably more than a dollar. Then afterwards she was selling a CD but nope, no money, we were in line to get a pic with her though but the line they set up quickly failed so HB took a pic and we left. It was my first actual comedy show and I really enjoyed it, other than the gay boys making out and rubbing each other. I almost puked and then while waiting for the show to start I had to revert back to my bootcamp mentality, 100 yard stare right at the microphone on stage. I couldn't look around anywhere, everyone was making me sick.

Lets see Saturday we went to another party thing that was boring but free beer and some food. Found out our babies like rasberries, they still don't eat their veggies but Marge is starting to eat a little more. Sunday didn't do much as usal. My goal on Sundays is to not get dressed. Thats it. That's my idea of worshiping or repenting or whatever. My church is my boxers all day. Hope everyone else had a good weekend. I need to eat and then go to my other job. I am so fucking tired of 2 jobs. I need to take a vacation from both but I really have to get my eyes paid off before I get out and the furniture we bought. So from now on I need to not buy any big things. All the money I want to spend needs to go to my eyes! But all is pretty good. Hope everyone had a good weekend.