Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I'm here...kinda

If anyone has still been checking my blog, which I doubt anyone actually cares, You may have noticed I haven't been blogging or even commenting much. Well I am in my TAPs class(transition assistance program) learning how to become a civilian and stuff. A lot of the information is very helpful. But I am sitting in a class all day with mo computer and I haven't been going to my other job since the time I get out is questionable and I am enjoying my break. I have been checking out the other blogs and trying to read a bit but nothing I say is useful anyway so I'm sure you don't miss my comments or my posts. Just figured I'd type something up while I'm checking my email. Everything has been the same and going pretty good here, I'm hoping to talk HB into going to Baltimore's ottobar this Saturday to see Saves the Day, as you can see on the side I've seen them before, I think it was with Senses Fail but I was kind of drunk and they were an opener, but I am really loving their new album and would like to hear it live, so I'm gonna see if I can convince her tonight. I keep bringing it up but she ignores me... Oh well, we'll see. I may post more tomorrow I might go get some hours at my other job. If not Hope everyone is doing good and for those of you in Baltimore, think about going and seeing Saves the Day!!

|


1 old:

John said...

TAP class! So it's really coming to an end. Crazy. I think you will make an excellent civilian!