Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I'm so tired I can't see straight
Everything around me is blurry and moving
It feels like an acid flashback
Am I the walking dead
I open my mouth but all that come out are moans
It looks like smoke is in my eyes
Is it from my flesh burning in Hell
My body is numb
What is going on
I can't focus on anything
Everything keeps moving by me at an alarming speed
I sit here slouched dead in my chair
No one notices me
Can't they smell my death
Can't they tell by my face
Why doesn't anyone care
Why doesn't anyone help
Why doesn't anyone see
If I can fall on the floor they will see
I try to move
Nothing
If I just lean a little more
I am sliding a bit
Finally
I hit the floor
Still can't move
Face down in a pool of blood
No one sees
I stare into my red life in my face
Much better than watching them
There is peace in lonliness
It is quiet now
I have my silence and darkness
No one sees
No one helps
No one cares
Not even me