Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Searches and reloads

Hey if any of my readers still read, I know you do HB, If you have a site counter and someone refreshes your page about 20 times, yeah that's me. For some reason my stupid computer here at work sucks. Bloglines will tell me you posted but when I click to go to your blog so I can see any comments and comment myself, there will be nothing. So I refresh a couple times, then I will get a network error so I do it more and then nothing, then eventually the new post will show. I have no idea why but it is all blogs, it's like I'm not allowed to see anything posted in the last 2 days or some shit.

On another note I wanted to share my statcounter results. This is a list of things that brought people to my site, unfortunately it's the most recent there were some really good ones a couple days ago:

for the wife who says it's hot dogs tonight funnier
son hates me homosexual
killingsometime.com
fuckin my prego mom
patty lewis smock pa
the dead 60s
getting caught forging aa slips
not the new scientist
zombie so i can fall asleep tonight, or die
navy eval not recommended for retention
salvation army bell ringer smock
neil boshart girlfriend
sticksnstuff
manual cruz defiance ohio
sex sleeping men -rape sexomnia -violated
what goes good with french toast
silverstein lead singer dies
jello biafra and the melvins tshirt
get hair like bullet for my valentine
pic of my ass


Some crazy shit right. I just felt like sharing. Happy humpday and shit. Oh yeah, HB is planning some weekend thing for my Bday, it is so funny. She wants to tell me but wants it to be a surprise. It is just funny, last night she told me "Don't look at me, you'll make me tell you" so I am not allowed to look at her or talk to her for 2 weeks...lol.