Friday, September 22, 2006

It's Friday

And it's started out on the wrong foot! I told my work that I was still in class today even though it ended yesterday so I could come to my other job and make up some money for not coming in. Well traffic sucked ass at 730 while I was trying to come in, so I pulled into the HOV lane like I usually do even though it is illegal. Well right before it ended being HOV, like 100 feet, there was a cop on the side of the road so I got out of the lane, but he saw me and stopped the people in HOV to let me over to the shoulder. Bastard, well he took my license and shit before I could say a word and came back with a ticket, I told him I thought it already ended, he said nope not yet. Then asked if I thought it ended why did I get over. I told him because I don't drive next to accident because I got in one because of them trying to merge, which did happen. He gave me an $80 ticket instead of the $500 maximum since he saw the military ID. I am gonna miss that ID card when I get out. So now 4 hours of my pay is going to the fucking ticket, not really making up as many hours as I wanted!! Oh well.

I succeeded in talking HB into going to see Saves the Day tomorrow in Bmore. The only bad part is she has been really sick the last couple days. She is getting a little better, hopefully she will still feel like going. And hopefully I don't catch it, but I will go regardless. But all is well, hope everyone has a good weekend. Hopefully get some pics up after the show.