Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Rememberance

So for those of you who still read my blog, which is only 2 people, my birthday is Friday. And for those of you who were around last year may remember that I posted a little poem, if you weren't around here it is....

Happy bday to me
happy bday to me,
I am drunk on Jim Bam,
And eating cambellos chunky

Yeah fucking a!!

Now I was quite drunk and don't even remember posting it but none the less. Now unfortunately the computer here at work won't let me listen to the 3 audioblogs I posted but if you have speakers GO HERE and listen and let me know what they are. I remember almost getting my friends and I killed by some angry gangsters who threw change at me and chased us, luckily we lost them by driving on base. I felt bad for endangering my friends lives, but even worse that their women were with us. I was wasted I told them to grab my bullet proof vest that I had in my van from when I worked security and told them to cover up. I was pretty sure we were going to get shot at, all because I was drunk and rocking out to my music and threw a middle finger out my window, fucking retards. It also didn't help that when they started screaming at me and threw change at me I grabbed my knife and made a motion like I was going to cut their throats. I was drunk! But this year will be different, I won't be lonely and probably not drunk on half a bottle of Beam or depressed. I will be spending a lovely soothing weekend getaway with my love. Hopefully I will keep out of trouble. Hopefully. We'll see. Happy Humpday peoples, that is if anyone still reads.