Thursday, January 06, 2005

After the Tragedy

In case no one has noticed, I really love music. Rock has always been what I like most, though I do listen to everything else (besides country). I have been really getting into the underground indie stuff. I guess it's mostly called emo or screamo music. I don't know, it used to be just alternative, then came punk, it's so hard to put music into these specific categories. There's only 5 categories: Rock, Pop, Rap, Blues, Classical.

Anyways here's another band, After the Tragedy. It's kind of religious, and I am far from religious, but it's still really good. I need to find another word besides good. Since it's praiseworthy. Here's what they had to say on purevolume:

WE NEED YOUR HELP! Like what you hear? If you live anywhere BUT Arkansas AND you have a CD burner, E-MAIL: kozzed@centurytel.net to receive FREE music from the upcoming album! We want our music out there, which is why we don't care if you burn it!

Have a Listen




|


1 old:

Laura said...

what about something like techno? it's a category of it's own. but it is difficult to classify music, especially now, with so many being blended together. eh, i think those five used to be the extend of the categories, but they have definately expanded.

thanks for the compliment on my blog! i'm glad you liked it.