Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Griffin and Sabine



Today my buddy Tom brought in a set of little books for me. At first appearance I thought they were kids books. I asked what I was supposed to do with them, he said read them. While flipping through and seeing all the great illustrations, I said ok I'll read it. The Griffin & Sabine Trilogy by Nick Bantock is excellent. He also does all the stangely beautiful artwork, such as the one above. The books are about 30 pages each, in which there are postcards between, get this, Griffin and Sabine. It is made up as postcards, front and back, and letters in envelopes pasted into the book, which you must open to read. It is incredibly brilliant.

Find out more about Griffin & Sabine

|


1 old:

Hans the Destroyer said...

Wow, what a strangely fascinating picture- utterly scientific and yet wholly organic. I really like it, sounds like a cool book too.