Thursday, January 06, 2005

Blast from the past

Well a lot of my writings probably shouldn't go one here. A lot really suck. I called it free verse. Though it was just me writing about break ups or wanting someone I couldn't have. But this one was from when I was a freshman in high school, god, that was almost 10 years ago. I'm old! I wanted to write a song, was a huge Goth. Well I wanted to call it Death. It is really bad but what the hell. I will try to edit or come up with better stuff when I have more time.

You could die when your asleep,
Or when your awake.
All you know is,
Your soul they will take.
You fear death,
Others want to die.
But we don't want them,
We just wanna cut you open wide.
You could be stabbed,
You could be shot.
You will still die,
You will still rot.
We'll cut off your body parts,
From head to toe
No one can hear you scream.
It hurts, I know.
In your coffin,
Six feet below,
Satan will take your soul.

|


1 old:

Rebecca said...

I actually kinda like that one! Post more!

"You could be stabbed/You could be shot/You will still die/You will still rot." <-- Neat line