Monday, February 14, 2005

Damn Hallmark

I just want to thank Hallmark for creating a holiday to sell things to people in love and leave the lonely feeling more depressed. Bastards! At least the weather is rainy and dreary outside, seeing the dying trees wave in the breeze. For some reason I've always loved dreary weather. SO while the lovebirds flock to the stores to buy cards, candy, flowers, and have romantic dinners I will go to my second job to try to forget what day it is. I will then go home and sit and eat some Ramen noodle packs and maybe have a drink or two in my empty barracks room while watching couples fear factor. To everyone else sitting alone tonight I will toast a drink to you and hope everyone survives the day that corporate america created not thinking of the consequence that they may impose on the people who are not in their target selling group.