Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Evil? WTF?!!

After seeing that The Smudge of Ashen Fluff got a 32% Evil, I wondered how his could come close to mine. SO I checked my evilness again....20%?! That's bullshit. His is about Mozart, and crap (no offense, it's good crap). So I am trying to figure out how they figure their "evil". I saw you could put phrases and see how evil they were. My Blast from the past poem only got a 20%. That poem is way more evil than that, I'd say it's 80%. I actually think it is backwards, I put the phrase "kill god, hail satan" and "hail god, kill satan" both get a 1% evil. Now here's where it gets tricky. Kill-50%, kill kill-50%, kill kill kill-50%, kill kill kill kill-1% (WTF), kill kill kill kill kill-99%. Ok lets do some math...1-3 kills is half evil half good, for some reason 4 is all good, but 5 wow that's evil. If anyone can understand how 4 is good, please let me know. Hell canowine's description of me as a "demon loving, chicken blood drinking, virgin defiling friend" is only 1% evil. Here's what the website says.

Basically, Gematria is searching for different patterns through the text, such as the amount of words beginning with a vowel. If the amount of these matches is divisible by a certain number, such as 7 (which is said to be God's number), there is an incontestable argument that the Spirit of God is ever present in the text. Another important aspect in gematria are the numerical values of letters: A=1, B=2 ... I=9, J=10, K=20 and so on. The Gematriculator uses Finnish alphabet, in which Y is a vowel.

Experts consider the mathematical patterns in the text of the Holy Bible as God's watermark of authenticity. Thus, the Gematriculator provides only results that are absolutely correct.


So basically a website all about God could be evil on the bassis of what letters are used and not the text. Ok that was just urking the hell out of me. I think I will just change my rating myself to 99%, I'll think about it.

|


1 old:

RC666 said...

Ha this post put me back up to 41%. Finally bitchin about something finally paid off.