Friday, January 19, 2007

Poe Toaster, again...



So I missed it this year. I thought I stumbled on it yet again on the day of but I was wrong, it happened last night or this morning however you want to look at it. CNN quotes the gay curator as this years crowd behaved unlike last year, trying to interfere. I can't speak for the rest of the crowd that was there, I wanted to get a photo of the stuff on the grave. Sure I wouldn't mind following him and finding out who he is, maybe get a drink with him. Then I could say that hey I toasted with the Poe Toaster. I certainly wouldn't go blabbing his identity or anything but it would be fun. Who knows the guy might knock my ass out to help conceal his identity who knows. But I missed it and probably won't be here next year but if I come back I may just go and hop the fence myself and stake the grave and catch him by surprise just to see what happens. I wouldn't interfere with the toast just see what happens afterwards...lol.