Monday, January 22, 2007

Some poker and other stuff

SO this weekend I did a little better at poker, yesterday at least. It wasn't big winnings but I just need the experience. It was a $2 tournament, there were like 600 or so people I came in 28th place, the winnings were only $4 but I was glad I was learning to fold. My main problem is I want to see the flop. I get so pissed when I see the end and I would have had the best hand. I probably would have made it further but I went for it and got beat. I am almost out of money on there, I started with 50 and am down to 5, but it at least lasted me a couple weeks. If I wouldn't have gotten pissed and started wasting my money on cash games I would still be good. Now I know better. It is all a learning experience for me.

It finally snowed here yesterday. I am a dumbass. I have this thing that when I have the heater on in the car I have to have a window cracked because I have a hard time breathing. SO Friday since it was cold I had the heater on and had the passenger window and the passenger back seat windows down about and inch and a half or 2. Well apparently I forgot to roll it up when I got home and since I didn't drive anywhere this weekend they stayed down and it snowed in my car. At least it wasn't raining all weekend. Maybe it aired some of the smoke smell out, I couldn't tell. I felt like a retard when I was knocking the snow off my car this morning and got to that side and saw it. Oh well, live and learn as always. Watched some football yesterday, I was pissed that the colts came back to win. I am rooting for the bears in the Superbowl. It should be a good game. Other than that not a very eventful weekend. It is just really cold. They cancelled and postponed schools today for some reason, we barely got any snow, maybe an inch and it was frozen but the roads were fine. Stupid people, I don't get out of work for snow days, I have to come or I don't get paid. They did talk to me on Friday about switching me to full time since I work over 30 hours a week. It sounds like I can still keep my flexible hours and everything the only difference would be that I will start to get vacation days, which I won't get that many before I leave. Hope everyone had a good weekend.