Thursday, July 14, 2005

Day 1 of the operation

Today was day 1 of the operation, had I kept my original job it would have been fun and exciting. Since I now have a shitty job it was boring and I got pissed off. The job I have is really really easy but our NCOIC (guy in charge) is an idiot who doesn't know what the fuck to do. Lots of headaches today. I was so ready to go off on him for being stupid. He is a nice guy but just an idiot. We loaded a water tank for drinking water and went to drop it off. The ground was muddy and he dropped it anyway. It started sliding and heres my skinny ass trying to hold 250-500 or so gallons of water in a tank from sliding into these people and vehicles. Needless to say some bigger people eventually helped me. Luckily I turned and mumbled to a buddy that this guy was a fucking moron, because he is 3 ranks above me. Oh well. It's not too bad we work 12 hour shifts. I have a ton of blisters that hurt like hell. I don't know if I mentioned in the audio that I was wasted yesterday. I drank a bunch of Vodka and gatorades when I got off. One of the guys I fuck around with yelled at me and told me to go shower brush my teeth and eat mints. I did and didn't get caught. I am again drinking the same. It is great, everyone thinks I am rehydrating after a hard 12 hours of sweating my ass off (it is hot and extremely humid) BUt really I am dehydrating and getting a buzz. His computer has a low battery damnit. SO I may audio Later. Chis had a person call him last night and it was a wrong number and he was messing with this chick and I think she liked it. It gave our group a laugh for a while. More on that later. Take care peeps. Hopefully I will get a chance to check back later.