Monday, July 25, 2005

Thank God I don't have to be back til WEDs.

Thankfully I had to go through medal detetors today or else I'd stabbed people in the face with ice pickss. I went to 3 different courthouses before I got shit straight then they said I had to wait til I got shit in the mail, Which may be too late, I am fucked up and have been since 12. I wanted to stab everyone in the face with an ice pick hank god I had to walk through metal fetectors every where after my running around I talked to Chris who decided he'd decifef he'd cancerl his party so I can got to RI this weekend to see CG who now has a guys voice on her Voicemail which disturbes me. SO I need to talk to her or the chick I was going to meeet u with at his party befor next weekend. before I erupt into something! We talked he said I should Go to hey ND THEN i CALLED TOHNNIGHT AND HEARD ANOTHER GUY AN HER VOICEMAIL SO i DONT KNOW i AM DRUBK AZS ALWAYS AND FUCK IT ALL !! sO i DON'T CARE AND WILL CALL TOMORROW AND SEE WHAT THE FUCK IS UOP!!/