Sunday, July 24, 2005

Thank God I am out of F.I.G.

Fort Indiantown Gap Penn sucks major ass! I got in plenty of trouble since my last audioblog and have been trying to drink away the memories since I got home on Friday. One night I got screamed at and kicked out of my original barracks, since my job got switched to the other operation and since I got brought in with others drunk when we weren't supposed to be drinking. Since I been home I hung out with Chris and Mike and had a shitload of wings and beers. Tonight I went and supported my friends wife in a hooters bikini competition. Tomorrow I have to go try to get my public defender. I am tired as shit so I will post more tomorrow. I posted some pics and tried to get them somewhat in order. I didn't take that many since this was the most boring and worst excersice I been too thank god it was my last. I am on my last beer and have no Beam so I need to go to sleep before I get angry. I don't have to be back to work til Wed, then I am off August 1-14. I am thinking of going to visit CG next weekend, not quite sure yet though. Martini, you better still be going to Vegas!! Chris and I are going to need someone who knows their way around. I'll try to read up on blogs and post something that makes better sense tomorrow.