Thursday, July 07, 2005

First Night

OK I have to make this quick. We busted our asses yesterday after driving 3 hours to get here since we were in hummers and 2 1/2 tons that went slow as hell. Went to hooters to get wings and pitchers of beer. On the way back someone said that went they were pissin that it took 60 seconds. I timed myself and it myself. I had a steady stream going for 80 seconds. I was proud and will see if anyone can beat it . On the way back we had to stop to pee at a rest area. Someone said that they took a 60 second piss, I was curious especially after drinking a couple pitchers of beer. SO I tCame back and drank some beam. Apparently someone said that I slept walked into another room and pushed over a locker and then went back into bed. I don't think I did all I remember was getting yelled at to wake up and p8ick it up. I am not used to typing on this laptop and don't have time to correct it. It keeps jumping because my big ass hand rest on the mouse pad. I am going to try to email CG this site now if I can remember her addy since I left it in my room and have to come sit in a van to get a connection. I am having fun though, except I busted my toe open on the tipped over locker. I have been thinking about that all day, I think they are messing with me. I only know of me sleep walking once when I was like 14 or so. Oh well. Hope everyone is ok may check blogs when my buddy actually has his battery charged.