Thursday, July 06, 2006

BLLAAAHHHHH!!!!

I don't know just blah. I came in late today around 11 and just realized that I get to go home soon, Dumbass truely is a dumbass. I took off yesterday when he finally showed up and he called me at 330 asking if I was coming back and I said no. He told me I need to let him know when I leave. I was like ok and hung up. He called me later and said that I could come in late today and he would take duty if I took it tomorrow, no biggie sure I'll sleep in a bit. But back to blah. I don't know if it contagious or what. Perhaps it's the rain, when it's not a monsoon outside it's just so fucking muggy from all the rain that I don't wannna move. I'm just so unmotivated to do anything but eat, sleep, and drink. Speaking of drink I made a pretty good blue rasberry martini last night. I figured I'd try it and it was goood. But back to whatever I was bitching about, oh yeah everything. But hopefully HB and I can have some fun this weekend, just us doing couples things, though I know my money is lowbut maybe go to DC if it's still standing after the flood, maybe so to the smithsonian or some shit, just hang out outside the house. Get out!! I need to call my buddy in New York maybe head up there towards the end of the month or so. I need to see him time just keeps ticking away, it's been way too long, is he still fat, is he still crazy, is he still a loud mouth, is he still full of himself. I am pretty sure the answer is yes to all of them but he could have lost weight. I'll call him this weekend. He is so funny and stupid, he got a job working with handicap kids,I think I may have said this on here before, but I called his cell and he was at work(with handicap kids) and he's saying "Dude I work with retards now" How dumb could you be to say retards at work, but apparently he's still there. He probably gets along well with them, they're on the same level of brain power. The only fear I have about going up there is since he's out I'm sure he smokes out and possibly does other drugs but I'm sure if I asked he wouldn't sit there and do it in front of us. When we were in Ohio I went to see an old friend that I have known since preschool but stopped hanging out before high school, so it had been about 10 years or so. Him and his brother light up in front of HB and I. How rude, but I didn't say much since it had been a long time I didn't feel it was my place to say anything since we were at his house, when the went to light the blunt I said we had to go. Poor HB, he was covering he mouth and nose with a jacket but they are a little slow on things like that.

HB has been stressin about where we'll be next year. I'm not too sure why, now that she seen where I am from I thought she'd see why I don't wanna go back. I mean yeah I love my family, at least most of them, and of course my son but I wouldn't be any good father living there, working at a fast food place and doing drugs. That's all there is. I've told her that I wouldn't mind moving to Texas with her. I her case it's the kid first because the kid is with her most the time. In my case, moving to be closer isn't the best for me or my son, now if the ex moved out of there too like she's been talking for God knows how long that would be great. At least in Texas I have one friend which is about all I have here now and he just got back from Iraq and is still settling back. To me it just doesn't seem as such a big deal. But she keeps saying "If we're still together" and that kind of bothers me a bit. I don't want to think of that scenerio. She needs to stop stressing about everything. I love her and will stand by her side whatever she decides. I will make my decisions. And my decision is to go smoke and then start doing a little work. Later. Oh yeah and if people haven't noticed Uncle Tom left to go to Korea and has a blog now, go listen to his stories!!