Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Updated and stuff

You may not have noticed but I have been doing a little work to my page here. If you scroll down a bit and look to the left of the screen I have updated my concert list. Instead of just having the guys I wanted to see it has all the bands listed that I have seen. Now looking at them, most are far from reviews. Some are just me saying "they rock" or "they sucked". But hey it's all good, now my next task is putting the pics with them since most of them the pics didn't come till a couple days later since I am lazy and then blogger would take too long so then I started putting them at snapfish instead of on my page. But that will take a long time and I am really too lazy to do all that shit so perhaps I will just link to the pics or something and start from now on. I think I am gonna start going to some more concerts. Why the fuck not right? I need to suck it up while I'm in the area, there is still a bunch of places I haven't checked out yet, ottobar, warehouse nextdoor, Rams head live, club mate, fletchers just to name the few that I know of and haven't been to. I need to realize I am a grown ass man and can go to concerts by myself instead of wussing out because I can't find anyone to go with me. I need to buy a ticket to see Rollins Band next month. But whatever, better get to work.

|


1 old:

Anonymous said...

Keep up these changes. They will be the heart of your blog.