Monday, July 31, 2006

Lazy Ass!!!

Yes I am! To the point it almost makes me sick. Friday we had some people over, HB made extremely too much food but we are working on eating it all. It made our "last Thursday of the year" look like a small snack. I got a pic of some of the food prepared but it wasn't much. Stuffed mushrooms, Swedish meatballs, wings, cream cheese pastry things, cheeseball, fruit and dip, deviled eggs, nacho's and dip, ... there's more but I can't remember. Plus beer and liquor. We bullshitted for a while had some food, drinks, played some spades. It was fun. After that I didn't get dressed or leave the house all weekend. I lied there and watched tv. Saturday HB went to babysit a baby so I played Halo and talked with Chris. That was the extent of my weekend. Now it feels good to lay around and relax especially when I have been getting really tired of working 2 jobs and shit but I think I am going a little overboard. I need to at least get up and do something. Well this weekend we were planing to go to New York and see my buddy. He's not sure if he can get off or whatever. But I think even if he can't we may have to go and I'll just fork out the money for a hotel room somewhere. We'll just have to see what's left after I pay bills.

Tonight Canowine is driving down to see a show down in DC. We're gonna see The Evens I can't get to myspace from work so I'm not sure if they have a page there where you can hear them. It is Ian MacKaye's latest project. Ian you may or may not remember from a band called Fugazi. When we worked together Canowine brought in their CD and though I don't remember much I remembered that I liked it. Thursday he is also going to come down to see another show which has a couple more bands: Hard Tomorrows, The Fake Accents, & Georgie James. He has been wanting to see Georgie James for a while now. So it should be fun. All these shows are free, outside. Find out more at Fort Reno if you want. Hope everyone else had a more exciting weekend.

The Even's myspace

|


1 old:

said...

Lazy?
Or just an advanced Cat Gene?

Stay on Groovin' Safari,
TOR