Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Runnin my cum dumpsters about music

I finally talked HB into going to a concert during the work week. Thursday we will be driving up to Baltimore to see Action Action and The Matches. I've seen Action Action before it was a great show, you can click over there on the left to read it if you wish or forgot. They did a cover of a Nirvana song which normally I would be against but they did it justice and it sounded great. The Matches I haven't heard of intil the other day whan I looked them up. They sound pretty good too and then there is other bands Potugal, Classic Crime, Rediscover. Rediscover is actually from near my hometown. I can't find out who the band members are but chances are that I still don't know any of them. None of my friends have enough ambition to become famous, thats why I liked them. Though my buddy Matt is in a couple bands and is really talented, he can play any instrument. His band is Electro Cult Circus. But then again there is Chris's brother, his band is getting kind of famous The Seldon Plan which I have had over here to the left for a while. But whatever. Anyways we should be going to a show and it should be a good time. Sonar is cool, I've seen story of the year there as well as the Pixies. Both good shows, it is a smaller venue than the 930 club so that is always good. The only problem will be driving up there with traffic. But traffic pretty much sucks anywhere around 6pm, So we may need to leave fairly early but we can have fun. If I remember correctly the place wasn't far from Edgar Allen Poe's grave, remember when I was trying to catch the Poe Toaster? Here now do you? Maybe we can go check it out. Next year I will prevail. Anyways now I'm just making this post a million links for you to leave so check them out.