Thursday, July 13, 2006

I'm Blue....

As always I need to copy people. If you go over to HB's page you will see a great story that she did for The Scheherazade Project and I am bored and nothing really extravigant happening in my life so I'd try to write a story. Be gentle with me I haven't attempted to write a story since high school.

Growing up I always knew I was different. I tried my best not to let the world see how truely different I was from everyone else. Yes I looked different on the outside but that was hard for me to cover up as a little one. I couldn't dye my hair or anything to try to conform to the rest of the population. Even my parent seemed ashamed to be associated with me. One thing I could hide was what was inside of me. At an early age I found out that emotions were for the weak. You can't have emotions when you look like I do. So after a few years of being tormented and crying myself to sleep every night I vowed to never shed a tear for myself again. Instead of tears running down my face, hate and discontentment ran into my soul. I went to school like everyone else, I faced a few others who tried to confront me but my size over them made it nothing more than name calling. A few I had to shove down or hit but most never tried anything physical with me. The females always ignored me. I wasn't their type. I didn't have the cool hair and I didn't act like an ass like the others. I just kept to myself and my few friends who I think just hung out with me for protection. But I didn't mind they were people to keep me occupied. A few of the popular girls would taunt me by getting my attention like they wanted to talk to me but when I'd go to approach them they'd throw shit at me. Every night I would dream of taking them to the middle of nowhere and trying them up and start cutting off pieces of limbs. Disecting them while they are alive. Let them feel the pain that I've felt for as long as I can remember. It got slightly better as I got older. I had a couple more friends who would do funky things to their hair. Dye it different colors, shave mohawks, grow it really long. I finally fit in with others. These others also shared the anguish that I felt towards the world. We would all talk about our dreams to destroy the rest for all the things they've put us through over the years. It seemed that most of the others were all talk. But I was still glad to have their company for the time being. I finally formulated my plan to take out all these people. I told everyone my plan, they agreed it was good but they wanted no part it in it. I was pissed but then I realized there was one person who would join me. She was young but she was even more different than me. A family found her wondering around and took her in. I've seen everyone laughing at her and throwing shit at her. She is the same as me. We are kinred spirits, we share the same soul. I ran to find her. I found her in the middle of an open field. I told her my plan, though she speaks a different language and I couldn't really understand her she seemed very excited and took the lead on the attack. "Yes, Revenge will be ours!" I screamed.