Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I hate DC drivers





Here is another lovely post for me to bitch. These people can't fucking drive when the weather is 80* and fucking sunny, well if you throw a little rain or snow into the mix, people become fucking retards! It started snowing yesterday, I noticed it around 2, so I came inside and said I was leaving so I could get to my other job before all of said retards got on the road. Well apparently all of them heard me in my office and decided to do the same thing. SO it took me a little longer than usual to get to work even though the roads were nothing but wet. On my way home from work there wasn't too many people on the road which was great! Everyone thought we were getting a huge blizzard or something and were off the roads, except for a few morons. Now here's the people I hate I think more than anyone. Ok let me set the scene for all of you. 4 lanes on the road, few cars on it, speed limit 55, I am cruising around 80 (going slower because of the snow) I'm in the far left lane and there is a car in front of me doing 55-60. There is no one in the lane next to us, I come up on his ass and wait for him to get out of my way. I get right on his ass because he is just fucking cruising in the fucking left lane when the other 3 lanes are clear, the left lane is for passing and fast cars(or minivans). All I can do is pass them on the right and give them an evil ass eye as I pass them. It should be legal for me to carry a gun when I drive and whenever anyone encounters fucking idiots like that, when you are forced to pass on the right, to shoot out their tire forcing them to pull on to the shoulder where I can go up and cut open their stomach and pull out their intestines and wrap it around their neck a couple times and then tie to my bumper, and then drive to a hospital preferably 10-20 miles away where they can receive a blood transfusion to keep them alive long enough so I can beat them with some sort of blunt after I pour gasoline inside their open stomach and light them on fire. This need to be a standard practice by all of America, then people will learn to be better drivers, I mean if they want to go slow by all means, just do it in the fucking right lane. Read the fucking signs all over. "Slower Traffic Keep Right"! Maybe if I start doing this I could be a hero of sorts! A pioneer in vigilantism! I need to go get a gun, don't tell my probation officer though I don't think I'm allowed to have one, I need to get a costume made too!