Thursday, December 29, 2005

I'm Back

Ok Let me see if I can recap most events fairly quickly. I woke up bright and fucking early last Wednesday to leave. I couldn't wake HB up though she subconsciously gave me a hug and kiss and mumbled "I love you". I was off by 630. Traffic wasn't bad, it was nice. Hit some snow in Pennsylvania, which state workers tried to kill me not once but twice. First time, if anyone has been on Penn turnpike, it is really curvy and don't have shoulders on the left side in a lot of places so I was cruising around 75 or 80 like usual and going around a curve and out of no where theres one of the trucks with the flashing arrow stoppen on the road. Cars in front of me slam on their brakes as do I, luckily no accident. So later still cruising and there's like no traffic and there's a state park truck on the right shoulder with a big long ass trailer that decided to go from the shoulder across all lanes and through a hole in the median. I had to slam on my brakes an swerve across 2 lanes to avoid hitting his trailer. If there had been another car I would have hit it because it happened so fast I didnt even look. But I made it home by 2pm. My parents were both at work so I went to a car dealership and traded in the minivan. That's right, I no longer drive a minivan! I bought a 2006 pontiac G6 that looks like THIS I may take a pic soon with my new digital camera that my parents got me. But it was great. I went and picked up my son, he's gotten so big! and smart as hell, I could have real conversations with him. We spent time together and with family. I got to see a really old friend that I hadn't seen or spoke to in a long time, caught up on some old times. I went and saw former SM. Aaron played with her kid, it was pretty nice to chat, gotta go see her family that I was really close too I really missed her brothers. It was nice and very helpful. Being truely and sincerly in love with HB I realized that I wanted to consider former SM, I need to think of something else, a soulmate when all she's ever truely been was a best friend except at one point in time it had benefits. I realized that she is like a sister to me like New years girl. Chicks that I'd beat the shit out of anyone who treats them bad and who they've and I've always talked about the ups and downs of relationships with. OK now I'm sounding gay but they are truely like sisters to me, especially FSM because I was really close with her family and when I stopped over they treated me the same as they did 6-7 years ago. Oh yeah NY girl is back with her BF that said she can't talk to me so I didnt get to talk to her but her mom said she'd tell her I said hi. I didn't really hang out otherwise. I spent friday out with my cousin and we couldn't find anything to do, she's in college in a different town so didnt hang around there and isn't 21 so we couldnt go in the bars. That was basically my trip. Spent alot of time with my boy and family. Got a new car. I tried to hook my speakers up myself, after cutting my hands and cursing too much I took it and paid $70 to get them put in. I came home last night to HB's. I missed her way too much while I was gone. My parents were probably sick of hearing me talk about her. When FSM asked if I still planned on coming back next year I told her that I was pretty sure I'd be staying here and told her all about her. She was glad that I finally found someone I am so compatable with. She knew me and the ex didn't get along at all. But I think thats about all. So now I need to get my lazy ass up and dressed to go back to HB's. I will try to catch up on otherblogs tomorrow when I go back to my other job. Hope everyone else had a good christmas. I am glad to be back!