Friday, December 16, 2005

Thusday madness and well today too.

SO today was my first day "off". I was still awoken nice and early by HB after I told her last night that I'd drive her to work this morning since I suspected we'd have a ton of ice on the road. I apparently forgot and she didn't remind me so her attempt to wake me up were answered with grunts and me rolling over and covering my head. I really felt bad when I actually woke up. I went to the USU holiday gathering thing today. Only because she wanted me there. Traffic sucked major ass, took me an hour and a half to go 18 miles up the road. Then she got stuck doing another job so she was late. I played a few games of bowling(it was at a bowling alley) and sucked ass. She showed up and then I had to leave shortly after. I needed to come to my other job to make some more cash. I need to try to get as many hours as possible and try to send some money home because my parents are having some cash problems. But thats another story that I don't have time for since I am on the clock. I think I have an infected tooth. My mouth taste bad, either that or it was the food at the party, but I do have a fucked up tooth. I need to go to the denist sometime, maybe after I check into my new command next month or sooner if HB can't stand the nastiness that may be growing in my mouth. I know I brushed my teeth this morning but it still taste like morning breath. I'm sure all of you are really enjoying hearing this. Sometime this weekend I will go home and seriously put the pick of me ringing the bell. and the pick I took of Uncle TOm crying because he couldn't meet Rachel Ray. So last night HB came to my place and then followed me to the mall she was to be at. We get there and Uncle Tom called me sounding like he was going to cry, saying that you had to buy tickets and they were sold out. We went by anyways and it was crazy. Lines went all around the mall. So we walked around for a while, then I said I had to split to go listen to MADD, I called my probation officeer earlier to make sure it was still on dispite the weather, he said yes. SO I had to fly to the groceery store to get a money order, they only accepted money orders since we had to pay to listen to them. Had problems at the store, I was on a strict time limit, they wanted cash or debit card, I didn't have either, my debit card is like a credit card so I had to run to an ATM and then back to get it. I drove really fast on slick roads made some wrong turns and U-turns and finally get on the right road and park. I walk up and down on the sidewalk that was really a sheet of ice. and couldn't find the building. I was freezing and wet so I decided to give up. When I did that I found the building. 7pm, right on time so I went in, there was a sign set up that said it was cancelled. I was furious! SO I drove up to HB's house. Damn MADD people I could have had a relaxing evening, maybe watched a movie or started my christmas shopping but no. I ran around trying to get there on time and all for nothing. OH well, better do some work so I can take off kind of early. Hope everyone has a good weekend.