Monday, December 05, 2005

My Hot date with Hot Brownie!

SO yesterday was my hot date. I'll share some background info. While she was in Texas we talked on the phone alot late at night. I'd stay up way past my bedtime even though I had to get for work early talking with her for 2 hours or more at a time. One night we were playing 20 questions and she brought up a question about fantasy, I being half asleep and was probably drinking too gave a typical guy answer that I need not repeat, I still feel like an ass for saying. Well after an hour or so I ran out of questions so I asked her the same. She told me about this wonderful night. I thought about it and thought I could pull it off, I believe I even said something about it and she said stuff like that doesn't come true. Well when things continued going good when she returned I decided to make it a reality. I kept planning and tried not to leak too much info to her even though I was extremely excited and it was hard. I attempted to get most things ready though it was hard because I wanted to be with her at night. Well I probably shouldn't have stayed over on Friday night because that gave me very limited time to prepare Saturday. After I left her place around 8am, I had to run to Walmart and get a bed(air matress) and some more candles, a toliet seat(my fat ass broke mine somehow) and a few other things, run by the grocery store to get some last minute things including strawberries and to the flower shop to get the rose petals. I finally got home around 10, that gave me 2 hours to clean, cook, inflate bed and arrange rose petals, and candles, and change toliet seat. I fixed toliet, attempted to make chocolate covered strawberries but the chocolate didn't cooperate and I was frustrated and running low on time so I poured the thick ass chocolate onto the strawberries and threw them in the fridge, blew up the bed and arranged the candles. She called and said she'd be over in an hour. SO I started cooking, the lasangna actually came out really good. I arranged the rose petals and put the CDs I made in the right places. I searched and found what qualified as "romantic songs" and made 2 CDs 1 for the living room for dinner and one for the bedroom...lol. I at noon everything was done and I made the plates and sat them in the living room and got a chance to sit and smoke a cigarette. I called to see where she ws and she was just pulling up. She came in and the food had gotten a little cold for sitting out but she didn't seem to mind. The strawberries looked like a disaster but thankfully I had her favorite ice cream as a backup. We talked and then I went to the bedroom, lit the candles and started the music and brought her in. The look on her face was pricless. She laughed at the cheesy first song on that CD being "Can't get enough of your love" by Barry White. Note to anyone attempting to plan something with rose petals, the bleed! Her fantasy included a bubble bath that I told her I didn't have time to go to Bath and Body works, but I was planning on doing the bath before the bedroom, now I know bath afterwards because it stains you clothes and body! It looked like a flower massacre after being rolled around on, thrown at each other, and some were even chewed up and spit out. All in all, I think I did a pretty good job, though now I will have to find a way to top myself. I always do too good at first and now don't know if I can top that but I will try. Oh yeah this was supposed to ba an all night thing but she wasn't comfortable leaving Gabe with someone overnight so I had to put aluminum foil over all my windows so it was dark and looked like night time. He are a few pics that I took before and the ones I got to take during...lol. Ok well nevermind, blogger isn't letting me up load them I may try tomorrow. Ok it's tomorrow... Blogger still won't let me so here they are from Hello.