Monday, December 19, 2005

My luck strikes again

Yeah so things have been going great and all then things starts hitting the fan like usual. Things are still righteous with HB, thankfully. But I had some good money set aside to have a wonderful christmas and was planning on giving my parents some money to help out their problems. As I said before, my van is fucked up and I was going to save some money to trade it in but apparently I didn't/don't have as muh time as I thought. I was hoping to be able to put back $2,000 to put as a down payment since I still owe a shitload on it. Well Saturday the tire blew yet again on my way home from my other job. SO I decided that my time is out. I don't wanna have to keep spending $70 every what, I think that tire lasted a month and a half. SO all the money I had saved up and was going to give my parents are now going for the down payment. I called my dad and asked if he would co-sign, if I needed it, when I got home. He said yeah if he could, their money problems have probably fucked up their credit worse than it already was. SO now I feel like an ass and will have no money to give them. Hopefully I can get away with putting 1,000 down and that leaves me with a couple hundred from my savings that I will need for gas and some more christmas presents. I still have nothing for my dad, I spent 140 at ToysRus today for my boy, and have a couple sweatshirts for my mom. This sucks ass! Why can't an armored car blow up in front of me on the road so I can run out and grab a bunch of cash and run away. Or hell I'd be happy with my van getting totalled so I don't have to pay on it anymore! I guess those things only happen to people in the movies or people who cheat the insurance companies. Hmmmmmmm..... I could, what prank post prank post! damn hackers typing things in my blog. Oh well tis the season to be broke. Thats why I am sitting here at my boring ass job getting payed to blog and do other shit when I could be spending time with my love before I leave. Wednesday morning is when I am planning to make the drive. I doubt I'll be able to blog while I am there since my parents still think the internet is evil but I may send some audioblogs, especially if I get drunk. Well Happy Monday!