Saturday, May 05, 2007

Perhaps my last post

I may come up with a few things but doubt it will be anything worth reading. SO HB and I have to call it quits. I may go into it but don't think she would want me to, lets just say our parenting styles conflict and it is better for her kid if I am not around. So sometime at the begining of next month I will go back to Ohio and she will go on to Texas. I should have known better than to dream of a life outside of Ohio. I will go back and work a crappy job and be stuck barely getting by just like I knew I was destined to. I will try to find a good job but it's probably not gonna happen. SO I changed my side bar to how long HB and I lasted. And I just shaved my head. I was getting tired of my long hair and my clipper attachments weren't workin so I ended up bald. I don't think I even got any pics of my hair but oh well. Off to get drunk as shit. Later all. 561 days HB was stuck with me. Happy cinco de mayo!