Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Garbage is Back!!!



For all the "Stupid Girl"'s and people who are "Only Happy When it Rains", Garbage is back from their break. According to Garbage.com they aren't even sure if they broke up or just took a break. They are gearing up for a rockin limited US Tour for their upcoming album, Bleed Like Me. I will be attempting to get my presale tickets to their show at the 930 club here in DC in half an hour. Their single "Why Do You Love Me?" is popping up on charts all over. I found it online courtesy of Filter Magazine. Give it a listen it is awesome!
"Why Do You Love Me?"

|


3 old:

Hans the Destroyer said...

YAY! Garbage is back! I have also heard the new song and it's pretty good.

Laura said...

bah. i was going to say exactly what hansy said! so: "YAY! Garbage is back!!!"

John said...

Shirley waved at me once. No, really, she did. I spotted her backstage at an HFStival and said "SHIIIIRRRRLLLEYYYYYYYYY!!" and she waved, and all the little shirley clones took pics of her.

You lucky bastard.