Friday, March 18, 2005

God bless Trillian!

For all of you with multiple IM tools, such as msn, yahoo, AIM, ICQ. I found out yesterday there is a device called Trillian. This is a device you download and log into and can access all of them with one tool. You can have multiple yahoos, msns and log into everything and have all your contacts on one screen. It rocks! I was haveing one of the computer peoples at work fix my comp and told him I needed to get updated version of msn(the only IM on my comp at work) and he downloaded Trillian for me. It saves space and time. When I get home from work I jump on my comp and log into Yahoo and sometimes AIM and usually forget about msn since I only have a few friends that actually use it. Now I can log into one thing and everyone is available. No need to click one to see who is on there and then another. God I love technology, it helps me be even lazier. I suggest everyone download it.

|


1 old:

Laura said...

argh...i tried downloading that months ago and it wouldn't let me. i don't know why. it screwed a bunch of stuff up though so i'm hesitant to try it again...hm. but it did seem like a good idea, and i would have liked it. ah well.