Sunday, March 27, 2005

Guess what... I got a DUI

Damn piece of shit, civilian base police fuckers! I pulled into the parking lot for the barracks and the way you come in it is kind of messed up, I was going for my usual parking spot, there was a car in my way so I pulled over by the curb to let the car go and was going to back up and park. Well I pulled to the curb the car came straight into the side and turned his lights on. Sat there for 10 minutes so then I went to back up and park and they almost threw me out of the car thinking I was going to escape. Next there are 4 other cops cars behind me. They yank me out made me walk a line, stand on one foot and all that crap which I did outstanding on, because I practice all the time in case I ever had to do it. Then they cuffed me took me to one police station that had a broken breathalizer, so they took me to another one where I blew a measly 0.16, I was disappointed. They told me I was off some road so I called my buddy to pick me up. After waiting an hour I got tired of waiting and started walking. Come to find out I was not where they told me and where I told my buddy to come. So I ended up stumbling 6 miles down a highway from 4am-630. My buddy finally picked me up about a quarter mile from the base. My feet are killing me! Luckily I shut my phone off before going to sleep I found 10 messages from my cheif, master cheif, along with almost everyone else I know. But you want to know what pisses me off the most, some time in the midst of being arrested I lost the phone number I got from a chick at one of the bars. She was a hottie to damn it. SO now Happy fucking easter to me. I am left alone, with a headache, knowing that I am going to get busted down to E-2, probably get my license taken away, have to pay a fine I won't be able to afford without my license and second job, and my knees and feet are sore as hell. Great fucking holiday. Hope no one else is having this much fun. Time for a nap, shower, and another drink.

|


3 old:

thtgrl said...

I'm not having fun if it makes you feel better. You in Bethesda, MD??

thtgrl said...

Small world!

Unknown said...

Oh Yuck I hope that it all works well!