Thursday, March 24, 2005

Guess what...I'm drunk!

I am so fucking bummed out. I am outta alcohol. I need to keep an emergency bottle of Jim Beam hidden for when I run out and the base Package store is closed. I don't think I need to be driving off base to get more. But thats not why I am so bummed. I found out yesterday but had it confirmed today. 3 people I work with are going to Iraq May 1st. Two of them I am pretty good friends with. Granted 3 people from where I work have been to Iraq and came back safely but they were only gone for about 3 months. They are supposed to be gone for a year. One of them just got married and the other one just had a baby a couple months ago. Why is fate so creul? It couldn't have pulled single soldiers ( yeah they are all in the army). This blows. Not to mention my best friend since my divorce, I been at her house pretty much every weekend, is leaving to go to Korea for 2 years. So I am gonna be alone again. I have been dreading getting back into the dating scene. If I don't have any friends I am gonna have to. I have to find someone to keep me company at least til Jan 2007. But then what I don't know. Damn my life sucks, at least I am not getting thrown to Iraq with a months notice. FUCK! They better get to come home soon. I wish them all the best. I love them, they are great friends. I hope they get home safe and in one piece. Ok I gotta get to bed, I have to play basketball in the morning and get up at 530, yay for me. Goodninght all.