Thursday, March 10, 2005

WTF is next?

Today while checking my blogstats, I found someone came from Blogshares. I thought I'd check it out and see what this site I never heard of was. It appears that they now have a fantasy blog stock site. I don't quite understand it yet. I signed up so I would have something else to keep me busy at work. I figured they would start yelling at me if I kept bringing my guitar in everyday. Everyone go off and play with fantasy money and try to learn the stock market, get good at it, then invest real money into my company whenever I start one. I don't think you actually win anything. Here is from their intro:

What is BlogShares
BlogShares is a fantasy stock market where weblogs are the companies. Players invest fictional dollars on shares in blogs. Blogs are valued by their incoming links and add value to other blogs by linking to them. Prices can go up or down based on trading and the underlying value of the blog.


And apparently I need everyone who doesn't have a link to me on their blof to please add me, it make the value of my site to go up.