Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Coincidence or Fate...?

I have chills after this discovery and feel that it is something that I HAVE to do. Why? I don't know perhaps it has something to do with the paranoia of my lurker...lol. But I kind of finished up most the work I needed to do today and went to read my book, but it was left in the car so I grabbed my poetry book and opened it to the last of the folded pages and saw it was Edgar Allan Poe, cool my fav right. Well I remembered the Pixies show when Uncle Tom told me that he was buried around there, so I put the book down and decided I was gonna find out where and check it out sometime. That's when I discovered THIS Poe-Toaster? That is supposed to happen tonight? I told HB last night that I probably wouldn't come over tonight, chill out after my counseling since by time I get up there it's bedtime and I don't like her waiting that late for me so we can eat together. But what are my chances of having no plans and coming across this at this point in time? I haven't really thought about Poe in a long while. I used to read him like once a month a long time ago but I don't know I just feel that I HAVE to go sit outside of the graveyard tonight and try to take pics of this happening. The problem is the time varies I guess. It started aroun 3am and last year was at like 1am. So I hope someone agrees to go with me and keep me company and help me stay awake! I want to get some pics and perhaps follow this person and see who they are and interview them or something. I can make something up. How cool would that be. My luck I'm just gonna fall asleep in my car and get mugged or not wake up for work in the morning but oh well. It must be done!