Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Layers, I don't see layers

LAYER ONE


Name: Randy
Birthdate: september
Birthplace: smalltown, Oh
Current Location: outside DC
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Really blonde when long, dirty when short
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Sun Sign: Libra, that's a sun sign?
Innie or Outtie: Innie


LAYER TWO


Your heritage: Irish, German, Native American
The shoes you wore today: My old ass beat up Vans, like always, I need new ones they stink
Your hair: Short, I think this is for girls now that I'm doing it
Your eyes: Bluish, didn't it already ask that
Your weakness: HB
Your fears: Heights a little
Your perfect pizza: pepperoni & mushroom
One thing you'd like to achieve: Have fun, be happy


LAYER THREE


Your most overused phrase on IM: lol, like evryone
Your first waking thoughts: NO NOT YET!!!!!!!!!
The first feature you notice in the opposite sex: Eyes, face in general
Your best physical feature: uhhh I guess my eyes...?
Your bedtime: When HB tells me to
Your greatest fear: Failure, you'd think I'd be used to it by now
Your greatest accomplishment: My son, probably the only thing good I ever did
Your most missed memory: ignorance of thinking that growing up would be an escape


LAYER FOUR


Pepsi or Coke: Coke, with Beam
McDonald's or Burger King: McDs, their everywhere
Single or group dates: Single though group takes the tension off
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Don't like tea, another reason HB and I can't marry
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: cappuccino or coffee with ton of sugar


LAYER FIVE


Smoke: too much
Cuss: Like a sailor...oh yeah haha
Sing: Yes, but only when I'm drunk or in my car
Take a shower everyday: Depends on how lazy I feel
Have a crush(es): Kind of
Who are they: Who do you think
Do you think you've been in love: Am
Want to go to college: When I stop being lazy
Like high school: Eh, some good, some bad
Want to get married: Perhaps someday again
Believe in yourself: nope
Type with your fingers on the right keys: Never
Think you're attractive: Not really but I don't think I'm hideous
Think you're a health freak: HA, I left pork chops in my microwave for the past 3-4 weeks!
Get along with your parents: I do now
Play an instrument: I try to play guitar


LAYER SIX


In the past month, did you...Drink alcohol: Yeah but not near as much as I used to
Smoke: Duh, that's what I do
Do a drug: Not the past month
Make Out: Yep
Go on a date: Uh kind of this month
Eat an entire box of Oreos: No
Eat sushi: No
Been on stage: Not this month
Been dumped: Nope been lucky this month
Gone skating: No, need to get on the blades though
Made homemade cookies: HA
Been in love: Yep!
Gone skinny dipping: Not this month
Dyed your hair: Nope, not since I been in
Stolen anything: Not this month


LAYER SEVEN


Have you ever...Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yep
If so, was it mixed company: Yep
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Plenty of times, Zefyur's going away!
Been caught "doing something": Yeah, that was funny
Been called a tease: Every night
Gotten beaten up: Not really though was knocked out once
Shoplifted: Alot
If so, did you get caught: Almost once but I'm observant, people with radios work there it doesn't matter if they are wearin regular clothes, dumbasses!
Changed who you were to fit in: Nope, that's why I never fit in

LAYER EIGHT


Age you hope to be married: Was 30 but now don't know
Numbers and Names of Children: 1 Boy, Aaron Tyler
Describe your Dream Wedding: Uh a real wedding that will hopefully be my last
How do you want to die: Quick and maybe doing something cool, like sex
What do you want to be when you grow up: Still don't know
What country would you most like to visit: Ireland


LAYER NINE


Number of guys I have kissed: I don't know, I'm usually drunk
Number of boyfriends you've had: Just Chris and probably like 8 girlfriends or so
Number of drugs taken illegally: Can't count that high anymore
Number of people I could trust with my life: 4 depending on the situation
Number of CDs that I own: Not as many as I used to
Number of piercings: None anymore, had tongue, and lebrea(sp?)
Number of tattoos: 5 want more
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: A couple I made front page for uhhh, nevermind my name wasn't there they don't know who did it
Number of scars on my body: Too many to count hell I find new old ones
Number of things in my past that I regret: 1, getting married that I can think of