Wednesday, January 11, 2006

What just happened....

I'm not sure if last night qualified as our first fight or not but just to be safe I changed my counter to HB has been stuck with me, since I don't know if I screwed up or not. I just know that I felt bad especially since I didn't know what I did. BUt we made up, and it was fun...really fun! I was writing and spelling everything out but then I decided that since she reads it she may not like everything spelled out for the world to see. Look at me, being considerate of what she may feel not even knowing for sure. But anyways. SO I thought that people looked at me funny when I was bumping in my minivan but I found out yesterday I get more and funnier looks when my trunk is bumping but then I roll down my windows a bit and have Lynyrd Skynyrd blaring inside. I just looked back at them and started head banging, it was funny. So my probation officer called me yesterday and said that he was coming by my apt today when I get off from work. He needs to inspect it or something so now when I go home I have to stash all my plants, hide my pills in asprin bottles, put the coke in flour containers, and whatever else I need to hide. It should be fun times. Ahhhhh, I'm starving again, today apparently the office is going to DAve and Busters for a CAPT's going away, so I will go and meet everyone. Today I got to play with some liquid nitrogen and learn some of the things I may do once in a while. I need to bring snacks in here, Where's my Uncle Tom with candy?! Where's the cookies or doughnuts that people brought in from time to time? Ok I need to go smoke to suppress my apetite.