Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New morning routine and weird dreams

I really like my new morning routine that will only last for this week. Except for the part where I get up way too early since HB has to go to work. But I get up, get ready pour my cup of coffee, help her get the kid downstairs even though she carries like 4 bags and won't let me help carry them, so I walk with or carry Gabe, kiss goodbye and off in our seperate cars we go. Oh yeah if anyone is constipated coffee+2 cigarettes+2 10in speakers throwing bass+30 minute car ride=poop. I think it's the bass that really helps push it to the opening. So I get to my other job, punch in, grab a set of keys, come to my building open the front door, grab a coat hanger to beak through the second door (I have a key but it is on the 2nd key ring that I don't ever grab), come in turn on the computer, go out the second door I just broke in and climb a ladder to jump a wall to the second floor so I can get around a couple more locked doors(keys also on the other ring), get to the bathroom, then grab a coke, if none go to another building which I do have keys for and use a knife to break into the closet that they lock the cokes in, come back, check my email, comments, and other blogs, I sit on my ass for a while and then go to our storage thing to actually begin my work with radioactive waste. I could really get used to this, it's fun. Plus since I do have to get up early I get more hours which means more money!

So I'm gonna have to check a dream dictionary because I had 2 crazy dreams last night. First one involver a like 100ft python loose as I was walking to my grandma's house. I noticed part of it moving on the side of the road and then noticed part of it in front of me and then noticed it on the other side of me and when I turned around it was lunginging at me. I of course jumped out of the way. There were fucking discovery channel bastards videotaping me and wouldn't help. I eventually got into grandma's house and was safe. The snake coiled it's self around the back part of the house, where grandma thew food out for it. My grandma used to have all kinds of stray cats, raccoons, groundhogs and everything else she'd throw food out for. And eventually a cameraman got too close and was eaten and I laughed as I recorded it with my nifty new digicam.

I then woke up all sweaty, not from being scared but because the temp was like a hundred degrees and I was thirsty. I got up turned the heat down, got a drink and was back off to dreamland.

My next dream was odd I remembered it when I woke up, then forgot it, remembered when I was brushing my teeth and now forgot it again. I think it was something strange about god but all I really remember is riding on bikes with my dad and uncle from my grandma's house I had a cooler on the back of my bike. I think I had captured god or something and put him in it and we were riding somewhere. All these dreams about my grandma kind of scare me, I hope nothing happens, I will lose it. She is old and brittle and sick quite a bit but seriously I will go ape shit! I mean she was feeding the snake so that shouldn't be bad, I don't think she was in the cooler, though she'd probably fit in it. I don't know I'll look it all up.

Snake
To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. The snake may also be seen as phallic and thus symbolize dangerous and forbidden sexuality. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive changes.


Let's hope for the self-renewal part. I am pretty sure it's not the forbidden sexuality, I'm not Eve eating a fruit....that sounds kind of gross. ANyways I guess Happy Humpday, tonight I'm back to my ever exciting counseling, Yay! NOT!