Tuesday, January 17, 2006

MySpace and Life

A while back before Christmas HB was talking about myspace and finding old friends from school and I ended up finding an old best friend and got the chance to hang out with him when I was back home, well recently my aunt found me and then my cousin. I've been wanting to talk to said cousin for about a year now, granted I seen her at christmas and before while I was back there but it's hard to call her aside and then to bring up the stuff I wanted to talk about. Let's take a trip back to my younger days. At my grandmas for christmas and other events there was me, my 3 girl cousins, one who is only a couple years younger than me, then my 2 other girl cousins who are a couple years younger than her. So the one I was close to in age was my favorite, we went to fairs and stayed at each others houses and stuff, I wasn't really close to the other 2. The younger one was shy, quiet, well behaved. The older one was kind of snobby(for a little girl), a tattle tale, and we were sometimes mean to her because of that. Well fast foreward to well lets say about a year ago. Younger quiet one is now a pretty cheerleader and I think she plays basketball but not too sure, the older one is alot like I was ecept she is pretty too. My mom told me she died her bright blonde hair black and chopped it off and her mom found out she cut her arm. This is where I wanted to talk to her. I know that no one else in the family can relate to her as I can. But when I went home I'd not really know how to call her up and ask her to hang out and then bring this shit up. Well a week or so ago I got a friend request for her on myspace and saw her "blogs" on there. She claimed she needed someone to talk to, so I sent her a message to email me and told her how I've been there and that I am here to talk to, I wouldn't tell anyone (well in the family anyways). It just seems like she is replaying my high school years. An outsider, feels lonely because she isn't dating anyone, experimenting with drugs, and everything else. I explained to her that life sucks especially at that age and that it does eventually get better and at times it gets even worse but the only thing you can do is keep fighting. I hope she keeps in touch.

Different note Chris and his girlfriend cam over Saturday night to hang out with HB and I. Had some drinks and bullshitted, it was good times. I finally finished my Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs book since HB has been reading the Chronicals of Narnia I've been trying to read too. But I finshed it and said that now I needed to get a new book, well yesterday while I was at my other job, she went to the store and ended up getting me a book. Granted it's kind of a kids book but so is half the shit that Uncle Tom reads and trys to give me to read. The Burn Journals is a true story about when the author was 14 he doused a bathrobe in gas and put it on and set himself on fire. I think she just picked it up for me because it sounded sadistic, but I'm enjoying it so far.

Oh yeah and since I don't know if she's gonna post about it or not I need to. Last night we were lying in bed and staring deep into each others eyes with the moonlight shining through the window and she is saying something about how beautiful my eyes were and I thought I smelled something so I asked if she farted. I just interupted her to ask it, then started sniffing around because I thought I smelled something and earlier she said she felt gassy...lol. I told her from the getgo that I ruin moments alot!