Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I wanna bitch

There has been a lot going through my mind this morning. Most of them gripes and complaints, so many that I doubt I can remember them all. First I forgot my coffee this morning on the counter and am tired and moody without my morning caffine! I get to the base and go to park where I usually do and they are checking for fucking stickers because they have nothing better to do at 630 in the morning. Stupid bitch asks me if I'm allowed to park there and I say yes. She asked where my sticker was and I said I just checked in and hadn't gotten one yet. I didn't mention that the last thing I fucking need on my new car is a fucking nother sticker to say I'm allowed to park somewhere. She says I can't park there until I get a sticker so I had to go park outside of the garage which is no big deal really. I don't have to walk any further and it will save me from driving up and down in the garage looking for a spot. But I just didn't wanna have to deal with turning around and shit so it pissed me off. I went to go do my morning routine which is filling up cryoststa and stupid shit, well one of the tanks I filled up yesterday was somhow completely empty. I don't know how the fuck that happened. So I had to use one tank to fill both cryostats which took more time and aggrivated me because I still hadn't had my coffee. I then went to Dental sick call because my tooth had been hurting a bit and looks nasty. The doc said it seems alright but if it continues to hurt in 2 weeks come back and they will replace the filling and do a root canal. I'm not too sure what a root canal actually is but I will look it up in a bit. All I know is I've heard people bitching about how much it hurts. Not that I care really. I am trying to get all kinds of dental shit done before I get out because then I will probably never go to the dentist again because it is too damn expensive. I think I went twice before I joined. Twice in 19 years! I can go the rest of my life without going back. That had me thinking about doctors bills also and how scared I am about getting out. I have grown used to a steady paycheck even when I don't come to work, no doctors bills, no dentist bills. That is still scary but it is truely what I want to do. At least for now, I wanna be a civilian for a while. I've felt bad because I can't help my buddy who's in pain half way around the world. Hell I slept on his couch most of the time when I was depressed. His wife or whatever has started checking this again I don't know if she's waiting for me to bitch about her or what. I would but I don't think he would like it so I just keep my mouth shut, it's none of my business so all I can do is hope that he finds light somewhere. I worry about everyone hitting on HB, though I know it's not her fault and whatever. It is kind of a compliment but with my low self esteem I just think someone better will come along and bye bye or whatever, though for now I am still certain that she is happy as am I. We joke about who is gonna end up leaving who, it's kind of funny. I am fucking starving. I finally brought up some of the groceries I bought for lunch but only have a real small tubaware thingy to cook it in and I need to buy a canopener for up here too. My lips are chapped and hurt. My eyes going blurry again, but at least it doesn't hurt. My ass itches, it really does but I figured that since I'm bitching about everything else I'd share that with everyone. Hope everyone else has a good tuesday.